Xilloc Medical B.V. is a privately owned Dutch company.
Founded in 2011 by Maikel Beerens from within the premises of Maastricht University Medical Centre (MUMC+) as a spin-off from Maastricht Instruments B.V. based on 10 years of in-house experience with custom-made implants. Currently based on the Brightlands Chemelot Campus in Sittard-Geleen, The Netherlands.
Read the full story on the About us page.
- 3D design of custom implants
- Manufacturing of custom implants and anatomical models
- Medical device development
- Medical additive manufacturing
- CNC milling of custom implants
- Virtual surgery planning
- Design of surgical guides and templates
- Medical image processing
- Complex and innovative anatomical 3D design
- Bring engineering products to the hand of surgeons
- Creating happy patients and satisfied surgeons