Are you or do you know a:
Xilloc is a company specialised in custom products, focussed on high quality medical applications such as Patient-Specific-Implants, Surgical Guides and Anatomical Models. We are dedicated to maintain Xilloc as the highest standard for Patient Specific Products. Our company uses state-of-the-art design and manufacturing methods, including a wide range of 3D Printing technologies. Xilloc designed and produced both the world’s first 3D printed cranial plate as well as the first full 3D printed mandible.
In eight years’ time Xilloc has put Patient Specific Implants on the map as an innovation pioneer in 3D printing and manufacturing of medical devices. We have built a network of very satisfied surgeons and happy patients. Now it’s time to scale up our commercial efforts with our existing and new innovative products. Therefore, we are looking for a:
Is this you?
As Sales Manager you are the direct link between the clients and Xilloc. As well as for existing clients as for new clients you are able to build and maintain relationships and you are always aware of their decision-making processes. You will formulate account plans and are capable of achieving your goals in a structured manner. Contract and relationship management are matters that you manage independently. The identification and reporting of market trends are important ingredients in this regard. You have experience in visiting medical specialists and heads of their departments. You will also represent Xilloc mostly in Europe at relevant events, fairs and congresses
We offer a fulltime position in a very innovative and multicultural company based in the Limburg region in the Netherlands for a driven team-player who doesn’t mind going the extra mile.
- You will work on client acquisition where you will visit, advise and maintain the relations
- As Sales Manager you are responsible for the sales and support of patient specific implants to existing and potential customers with focus in Europe, B2B
- You are active in prospecting for new customers in Europe
- You are able to identify customer needs and transfer them to the design team
- You play an active role in representing Xilloc at trade fairs and congresses and you are our commercial pioneer in the field of customer development
- You have relevant knowledge of the sales processes in the medical devices market and at least a few years of provable sales experiences in this field
- You can calculate and present offers & follow up on quality and customer satisfaction
- You are dedicated to meet or exceed your sales target
- You are account manager for the key accounts
- Your report directly to the Chief Operations Officer of the company
- You are a team player but can also work independent and autonomous
- You work closely with the management to execute the sale plan
Desired skills and experience:
- Previous experience in a commercial position is essential
- Knowledge of business applications of patient specific implants and or medical devices is an asset
- You are result-oriented and are poised with a commercial flair
- You are strong communicator, a good listener and have persuasiveness
- You are flexible and willing to travel with a focus on Europe
- You preferably bring a network of surgeons in the field of trauma, neuro, orthopaedic and CMF surgery
- English is a must, preferably Dutch, German and/or French speaking
- You are result-orientated and your aim is to close the deal
Basis annual salary of 50K-70K. Furthermore, we offer an attractive and result-orientated bonus scheme, and a company car also for private use.
First round of interviews are held on 23 and 24th of December 2019. Second round of interviews are at the 7th of January 2020 in the morning.
Are you interested? Send your CV and cover letter to:
(Tip: we prefer a video-CV)
For more information you can contact S. Heinen via firstname.lastname@example.org or via 0433881881.
Acquisition in response to this vacancy is not appreciated.
Pdf Download: Vacancy Sales Manager